Thursday, June 12, 2008


MEMO
____________________
To: my teacher
From: Alanoud
Date: 12-6-2008
Subject: Report on Computer Blogging Workshop

_______________________

Summary


The following report was summarizes the results of the blogging work shop given June 11, 2008. The report also offers suggestions for future projects for this course.

Introduction

The work shop started at 12:30 in the computer lab room (10.2.17). Fifteen participants came to our workshop. And we finished at 2:30.

The work shop results

The point of our project was to show the participants how to create and enjoy their blogs. Most of them took longer than originally expected. Most participates asked for some of difficult steps to do the blogs and the rest of them said they liked the workshop very much. Also some of them liked the slide show. Some of them not got my attention because my voice is very low.

Conclusion

We did very well in the workshop and most of participate like our project and they learned new information .The part that I liked most was to teach the slid show.
Next time I will make sure that my voice will get higher.

AlAnoud
1090 IT STUDENT

No comments: